News Winter 2013
Ultherapy’s 3rd generation upgrade brings better results with less discomfort
Currently the most popular and effective non-invasive, facial skin tightening device on the market, Ulthera continues to streamline their technology with recent upgrades. With several years of experience our treatment protocols now provide even better results with less discomfort. Still totally non-invasive and free of downtime.
New microcannulas ease trauma and bruising of volume fillers
Re- Volumization of facial structures has revolutionized cosmetic dermatology helping to minimize if not totally avoid more aggressive cosmetic procedures. Using blunt ended microcannulas instead of needles in certain circumstances have shown to minimize trauma and recovery time associated with these procedures.
The VBeam Laser Treatment
VBeam Laser treatments after trauma or surgery rapidly speeds healing and reduces scar formation.
VBeam pulsed dye laser treatments are currently used to literally erase purple bruises and swelling that would otherwise last days to weeks in mere hours. Used after surgical procedures, after stitch removal, or accidents these treatments decrease downtime and dramatically aid in healing.
Hand rejuvenation brought to the next level
You could always tell someone’s age by their hands —til now. Using a combination of treatments, now your skin can be as immaculate as your manicures. Using Pelleve skin tightening we can now dramatically reduce the crepiness of skin in this area. Used in conjunction with other modalities such as fillers to restore plumpness and medlite laser to erase brown spots, hand rejuvenation has become a hot cosmetic treatment. Ask about the Pelleve treatment for chest décolleté, lips, and eyes too!
Fraxel® Dual Laser Resurfacing
Stretch marks have finally met their enemy
Notoriously one of the harder cosmetic issues to address, we currently have great success to permanently erase them using the Fraxel Dual Laser, the VBeam and the Dermapen Microneedling device. In 3-6 easy treatments most types of stretch marks can be markedly reduced in all skin types.
Time to start ridding of that hair for the summer
High Speed LightSheer® Duet™
Getting rid of excessive and unwanted body hair with exciting speed and amazing comfort is now a reality! Treatment times can now be reduced up to 75% with little or no discomfort. Legs and backs performed painlessly in as little as 15 minutes- no gels, as well. Find out more about High Speed LightSheer Duet for permanent hair reduction – so you can save valuable time and eliminate fear of procedure pain. Great for razor bumps!
Dr. Frank in the Media
- Manhattan Magazine: “Game Changers : Age Defying Auteur”
- Marie Claire: “Dynamic Duos: Topical Treatments to Boost Lasers’ Skin-Enhancing Effects for Deeper Results”
- Fox News Magazine (video): Tired of Looking Tired? “Quick Cosmetic Procedure to Erase Under Eye Circles”
- Manhattan Magazine: “Best of the City”
- Gotham Magazine: “Game Changer’s Event” and “Face First”
- OK! Magazine: “Countdown to Perfect Skin”
- Fox News Magazine (video): “Clear + Brilliant Laser Treatment: Is It Right For You?”
- The Daily Makeover.com: “How to Get Rid of Acne Scars”
- Forbes.com: “The Economics of Saying I Do”
- Prevention.com: The Best Skincare Tips for Travel, “Look Your Best in Every City”
- Makeup.com: “The Best Products to Coddle Your Winter Lips”
- Fashionista.com: “How to Protect and Perfect Your Skin This Winter”, Featuring 20 of our top suggested products to exfoliate, protect and keep skin looking gorgeous.
- Daily Makeover.com: “How To Find The Best Products For Your Skin Type”
- Style Bistro.com: “5 Easy Things You Can Do To Improve Your Skin Health”
- Refinery29.com: “Lycopene: What It Is, And Why Your Skin Needs It!”
Join us on Facebook for updates on ‘Beauty News’ and what’s ‘Hot’ in the media featuring cosmetic dermatology.