Stay warm and I look forward to seeing you all soon.
Jessica Plotnick PA joins the 5th Avenue Dermatology Surgery & Laser Center
We welcome Jessica who comes to us with 15 years of expertise in the treatment of leg veins. Jessica graduated from Emory School of medicine with a masters in medical science and is a board certified Physician Assistant. In addition to her nationally recognized work in vein therapy, she also uses various laser technologies in her practice. We expect her to be an excellent addition to our team. Please ask for her for a leg vein consultation.
High Speed LightSheer Duet
Belotero for Lip and Chest Lines
Finally, we have a filler that is thin and soft enough to effectively, safely and quickly improve the pesky fine lines of the lip and chest. Also, combined with Botox can give added longevity and efficacy. Ask Dr. Frank about your options.
Almost Bathing Suit Season!
The 5th Avenue Dermatology Surgery & Laser Center remains the most comprehensive place in the country for fat removal. Offering the widest range of procedures from the least to most invasive, we have a treatment option that can suit you. Visit our new website www.pfrankmd-slim.com dedicated to body contouring and fat removal procedures to educate yourself on all of the treatment options.
Time to Start Ridding of that Hair for the Summer
Getting rid of excessive and unwanted body hair with exciting speed and amazing comfort is now a reality! Treatment times can now be reduced up to 75% with little or no discomfort. Legs and backs performed painlessly in as little as 15 minutes- no gels, as well. Find out more about High Speed LightSheer Duet for permanent hair reduction – so you can save valuable time and eliminate fear of procedure pain. Great for razor bumps!
Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. announces Dr. Frank as the new Global Brand Dermatologist for the Lab Series brand, the largest dedicated men’s skincare line in the world.
Voluma Filler by Allergan is FDA approved. Voluma is the first hyaluronic acid approved for the treatment of volume enhancement. Touted as a long lasting temporary filler it is approved to last up to 2 years. We have started using this product already, and although promising, we have a much more conservative estimate on its longevity. Time always tells.
Please like us on Facebook for more daily tips on skincare, wellness, and what’s hot in cosmetic dermatology news featuring the latest technology and procedures.
In The Media
- AVENUE – “New Year, New You!”
- The Huffington Post – “What’s Really Lurking On Your Loofah?”
- Harper’s Bazaar – “Winter Skin Solutions from the Pros”
- New You Magazine – “Putting Your Neck on the Line,”
- Lucky – “11 Expert Tips For Avoiding Breakouts This Holiday Season”
- Refinery29 – “How To Up Your Beauty Game in 2014”
- Elle – “The Best Cold Weather Moisturizers for Every Skin Type”
- Maxi Magazine – Dr. Frank profiled in Germany’s Maxi Magazine as New York’s Star Dermatologist featuring Estee Lauder’s GoodSkin Labs
- Total Beauty – “Modern Woman Health Woes, Solved”
- The Daily Glow – “Be Your Own Dermatologist”, Dr. Frank shares DIY skincare tips