News from Dr. Frank: Spring 2013
The New VASERsmooth Treatment
The VASERsmooth Treatment Breaks New Ground in the Battle Against Cellulite
As a world renowned expert in Tumescent, VASER and Laser Liposuction, Dr. Paul Jarrod Frank is enthusiastic and proud to offer the new VASERsmooth Procedure. VASERsmooth permits us to effectively and quickly treat cellulite with quick recoveries and obvious results. The minimally invasive procedure is performed totally under local anesthesia in our surgically accredited office. Through a few tiny incisions that close without stitches or scars, local anesthesia is infused under the skin to totally numb the region. Using the thin, ultrasonic ‘VASERsmooth’ wand designed specifically to be used just under the skin, the device melts superficial fat, breaks the dimpling fibrous septae and tightens loose skin, resulting in an overall and permanently smoother appearance.
Advanced Liposonix® Treatment
Liposonix Melts Fat Away without downtime
Using High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU), Liposonix is the first totally non-invasive device to permanently remove small stubborn areas of fat on any area of the body. Performed in less than an hour’s time, a belly and love handles can be treated with immediate return to daily activities. One Treatment, One Hour, One Size Smaller! Go to our Liposonix page for more details about fat removal options.
Stay razor bump free this summer!
High Speed LightSheer Duet
Weather it’s your legs, bikini or back- Getting rid of razor rash and unwanted body hair with exciting speed and amazing comfort is now a reality! Treatment times can now be reduced up to 75% with little or no discomfort. Legs and backs performed painlessly in as little as 15 minutes- no gels, as well. Find out more about High Speed LightSheer Duet for permanent hair reduction – so you can save valuable time and eliminate fear of procedure pain.
Don’t let Stretch marks keep you under wraps!
Notoriously one of the harder cosmetic issues to address, we currently have great success to permanently erase them using the Fraxel Dual Laser, the VBeam and the Dermapen Microneedling device. In 3-6 easy treatments most types of stretch marks can be markedly reduced in all skin types.
No Time for Downtime this Summer- Ultherapy’s next generation technology tightens and tones skin with less pain and no downtime.
Currently the most popular and effective non-invasive, facial skin tightening device on the market, Ulthera continues to streamline their technology with recent upgrades. With several years of experience our treatment protocols now provide even better results with less discomfort. Still totally non-invasive and free of downtime.
Dr. Frank Teams up with WIMCO Luxury Rentals
Dr. Frank is proud to announce that he is now the Global Consulting Dermatologist for WIMCO adding to their amazing offerings of travel services. Whether you’re travelling to the Caribbean, Europe, or anywhere throughout the world, WIMCO is the leader in luxury rental villas. http://www.wimco.com/about/
Dr. Frank, The Global Brand Endorser for GoodSkin Labs, Visits Thailand with Estee Lauder’s GoodSkin Labs Team
On a recent trip to Thailand, Dr. Frank met with an international group of editors and media outlets for the launch of GoodSkin Lab’s CIRCLEPEX-2. Stay tuned for more on this exciting partnership.
Please like us on Facebook for more daily tips on skincare, wellness, and what’s hot in cosmetic dermatology news featuring the latest technology and procedures.
Dr. Frank in the Media
- The New York Post: “NYC’s Most Wanted Face”
- Fitness: “Bring Sexy Back”
- Cosmopolitan For Latinas: “Ask Milly” and “Out, Damned Spots”
- OK! Magazine: “Countdown to Perfect Skin”
- InStyle: “Spring Skincare”
- Details: “Building The Perfect Face Piece By Piece”
- Women’s Day: “Oscar Nominees Who Look 10 Years Younger Than They Are”
- Men’s Health: “Tame The Flesh”
- The Aesthetic Guide: “Solta Medical’s Acquisition of Sound Surgical Expands Body Contouring Portfolio”
- The Knot: “The ABC’s of Beauty”
- The Daily Glow: “8 Easy Fixes That Fight Off Wrinkles”
- Refinery29: “3 Editors Try 3 Beauty Dares (Even Botox!)”
- Bridal Guide: “The Bride’s Guide to Beauty Treatments”
- The Daily Makeover: “Getting Rid of Cellulite: What Works and What Doesn’t”
- High Fashion Magazine: “Bye Bye Bikini Hair!: The Latest in Laser Hair Removal”
- Fox News Magazine: “Kim K’s ‘Vampire Facial’: Can Injecting Blood In Your Face Make you Look Younger?”
- Ulta Beauty: “How To Have Flawless Skin”
- OK! Magazine: “Countdown On How The Stars Get Oscars Red Carpet Ready!”
- Bella Sugar: “What Is Causing My Acne”