Youth Diagnostics™ Biomarker ReportingHow well are you aging?
- Determine how fast you are aging
- Identify your susceptibility to various diseases
- Recognize your weakest body system
- Receive a comprehensive, individualized report to take home for your review
Youth Diagnostics™ will help determine your biological versus chronologic age for each organ system providing valuable information in order to direct your anti-aging treatments. Treatment can range from nutritional and exercise counseling from our in-house experts, to personalized supplements dispensed by us, to specific prescription medications, to a variety of hormone replacement regimens.
Why should I get Youth Diagnostic™ testing done?
Wouldn’t it be good to know how well each of your body systems is aging so you can identify your weaker parts and do something about it before you develop a medical problem. Recognizing your body’s strengths and weaknesses can help you improve your quality of life and longevity. Youth Diagnostics™ provides a unique health profile that is tailored for you to identify your current and future health needs.
You may be 50 years old but have the arteries of a 70-year-old. Your doctor might want to address this by treating your cardiovascular system now rather than waiting until you develop heart disease.
Built on Solid Science
Medical and statistical significance
Our diagnostic system is based on solid science with the use of extensive clinical trials, scientific literature, and statistical analysis of primary data created by Physioage Systems tm. Technologies are cutting-edge, patented, safe, and FDA approved.
How does Youth Diagnostics™ measure my health and aging?
Using sophisticated Biomarkers of Aging
The medical team at Youth Diagnostics™ will perform several painless, noninvasive tests on you and will draw some blood. You will also take a computerized brain function test, either at home or in your doctor’s office. The results of these tests are submitted to a web-based reporting platform, which automatically generates a comprehensive report listing your physiological ages as well as easy-to-understand descriptions of up to 160 individual results. You will receive a printed report and access to your results via a secure and private online portal for future reference.
Youth Diagnostics™ testing explains 84% of the differences in the aging process
Created by a group of anti-aging specialists and a Stanford University biomathematician, the protocol was developed using relationships among various biomarkers between individuals thus creating the algorithms used to calculate the physiological ages of six important organ systems.
The acquired data is run through proprietory algorithms to generate a composite index of aging. The composite index is able to explain 84% of the difference amongst individuals in the aging process. No other system comes close to this benchmark in measuring the physiological age of important organ systems.
Biomarkers are levels in your body which can give some indication of status and risk. With unique in-house measurements, the Youth Diagnostics™ system gives you complete, clear, and precise results.
Below are the six core Biomarkers of Aging measured by Youth Diagnostics™:
CardioAge - Arterial Stiffness Testing
- Evaluates cardiovascular risk by measuring blood pressure at the heart to determine artery suppleness
CutoAge - Skin Elasticity Testing
- Assesses the elasticity, firmness, and resistance of the skin with the same instrument used in numerous clinical trials for skin care products
PulmoAge - Lung Function Testing
- Measures lung function, which is linked to many fatal diseases, not just lung disease
NeuroAge - Brain Function Testing
- Assesses brain aging through a series of computerized tests focused on age-sensitive aspects of cognitive function
TelomerAge - Telomere Length Measurement
- Measures telomere lengths - caps at the ends of the chromosomes that shorten with every cell division - to indicate cell longevity
ImmunoAge - Immune Function Testing
- Uses an advanced blood test to measure the health of your immune system
Body Composition Testing
- Measures body fat & lean body mass using bioelectrical impedance
- Grip strength- found to be a valuable tool in determining overall health and well-being
Hormones of Aging
- Insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I)
- Insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 (IGFBP-3)
- Testosterone, Free and Total
- Estrone Sulfate
- Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Insulin, Fasting
- DHEA Sulfate
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- TSH, T3 free & T4
- Cortisol, AM
Basic Disease Screening Tests
- Chemistry panel
- Electrolytes: sodium, potassium, chloride, bicarbonate, calcium
- Bilirubin, AST/ALT, albumin, alkaline phosphatase, LDH
- Total protein and globulins
- Creatinine, blood urea nitrogen
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Lipid Panel
- Total cholesterol
- High density lipoprotein (HDL)
- Low density lipoprotein (LDL)
- Vitamin D
- PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen)
Non-traditional cardiac risk factors
- C-reactive protein (CRP), High-sensitivity
- Iron, total iron binding capacity, transferrin saturation
- CoEnzyme Q10
- Immune panels measuring various amounts and qualities of white blood cells
- Lymphocyte DNA testing to evaluate Telomere length on chromosomes
Once these labs are completed (about 21 days) you will be ready for your initial consultation.
Control the Aging process, rather than suffer from it!